On Tuesday August 11th we went to Six Flags. This park not only has the amusement park side but also a water park side. We spent most of our day on the water park side so....I only have one picture from the day. It's me, Heather and Christian on the Raging Bull roller coaster. Our emotions were really captured in this picture. I am gritting my teeth just trying to get through it (by the way I am only wearing the white tank top to cover my bathing suit while we're on one of the dry rides). Heather is terrified. She screamed a very high pitch horror movie scream almost the entire ride. I would not have been surprised if my right ear started to bleed. When the ride was almost over she stopped screaming and panted "I can't scream anymore." Christian loves roller coasters and he has a "woo hoo" look on his face.

1 comment:
Great picture. I was just laughing out loud. Don't think I need to go on that.
Post a Comment