Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School

Well, the first day of school was August 20th. One week ago today. So far everyone seems to be doing well.

Here's Christian our Senior. He refused to smile on principle (he was giving me grief). I don't know why it's a bit out of focus. I had the camera set to auto.


Here's Heather our 7th grader. They opened a new Middle School and she's in it. She's excited.


Here are Geoffrey and Brian. I walked them the first day but by the second day they wanted to walk themselves.

2 comments:

Roberta said...

Everyone if getting so big! Heather has great tanning skin. I could pinch Brian in those football clothes! He looks so cute! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

Stace said...

Best time of the year as a mom is when school starts!

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!