Thursday, April 26, 2012

Apr 24, 2012 - Happy Birthday to me

I had a wonderful birthday.  Had lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant.  Had a turkey dinner, made by my husband at my request, that was delicious.  Had my father in town visiting.  It was a very good day.
Brent, Steph, Grandpa, Heather
we went to our favorite ice-cream place - here we are waiting for our ice-cream
Steph, Heather
Yum!
Geoffrey
Brian & Grandpa
Heather in her 'Burn Notice' sunglasses
Brian messing around

2 comments:

Stace said...

Great pics. I have a pair of sunglasses exactly like heathers. They r my favorite. I am glad dad was there to celebrate the big day. I wish I could have been there too.

John said...

It sure is good to see the Stratfords and Berardis in these photos. We hope all is well with you. Phil, Sr. please give our best to our wonderful friends in Poughkeepsie. We miss you all dearly!

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!