Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday - April 8, 2012

The kids all got new church outfits.  We hid plastic eggs filled with candy and they found them all.  They got dressed in their new outfits and then we all went to church. I didn't get any pictures before we left because we were short on time.  It was a wonderful service at church.   We came home and while I rushed to get the ham in the oven everyone changed into more comfortable clothes.  So....I didn't get a picture.  We watched an Easter video after our feast.  We talked about how truly thankful we are for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice for us.  Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!