We had a wonderful vacation to NY and there will be several posts coming as I find the time to upload pictures. Brent and I started our vacation by attending a wedding in Manhattan (technically we started the day before by driving 14 hours to NY but let's not talk about that - it's not much fun). Our kids got to spend the day with their Grandma and Grandpa while we went to the wedding. The wedding was held in the Manhattan Temple. Actually, it was our first time going to a wedding there.
This was a special wedding for Brent. While Brent was a missionary serving in NY he taught the Rincon Family. Their oldest daughter, Saychelle, was only a toddler then. It was her wedding we attended. Many tears of happiness were shed. After the wedding we got to attend a small reception. We forgot to bring our camera and were forced to use our cell phone cameras so none of our pictures came out really well but here they are anyway.
The new Mrs. Youngberg
The groom, Bryan
Father's dance
Dina Rincon and her other 2 beautiful daughters
The cake and their initials (in a delicious chocolate confection)
Sonny and his 2 handsome sons
I took a picture of this because I'd never seen anything like it and I LOVE the idea. They had this poster hanging on the wall. They had green leaf stamps. Everyone who attended was asked to put their leaf along with their names on Bryan and Saychelle's tree. This was in lieu of signing a guest book.









1 comment:
What a fun Vacation! It looks like everyone was able to enjoy themselves. Youngberg? Where is the grooms family from. I knew some Youngbergs in Wieser, Id.
Post a Comment