"Camp Pipedream" is the name for Grandma and Grandpa's cabin. Some of the best things about vacationing at the cabin are:
- Grandpa's breakfasts
- the waterpark
- no cell phone signal
- no tv or satellite (can only watch dvd's)
- no internet
- campfires
- s'mores
- The Strand
- shopping in town
- kayaking
- shooting the BB gun
- playing on the small sandy beach at the lake
- but most of all......Grandpa's boat!!!!

4 comments:
sounds like a very relaxing dream, from which i might not want to wake up.
Tons of fun. Wish I could come play. I am glad that you guys are able to take such fun family vacations.
that looks like a blast! i would hae loved to stop by and see you guys! thanks for the invite--but we flew this time. so if we drive i'll let you know.
glad I have finally caught up on your blog! i love all the pics!
Post a Comment