What a weekend Christian and I had. We left Aurora, IL at 4am on Friday, Aug 20th to drive Christian's car to college in Salt Lake City. We were trying to get in as many hours as we could on Friday so that we would have time to do some shopping on Saturday. We figured that we would go until about 9pm on Friday and then crash in a hotel somewhere in Wyoming. Well, we made such good time that by 9pm we were only about 3.5 hours from Salt Lake so we just kept going. We got to my sister Roberta's house at about 12:30am (Utah time). We were able to get all our supply shopping done on Saturday. On Sunday we were able to locate Christian's Young Single Adult ward and attend their Sacrament Meeting. He seems to have a wonderful Bishop and a very friendly ward. On Monday we visited LDS Business College for the first time. We were able to take a tour and get all of Christian's books for his classes. I was very impressed and I think that Christian is going to do well there. I am still trying to come to grips with the fact that I have a child old enough to attend college but I am very proud of Christian. I flew back home to IL on Monday night. Had to get home because the first day of school for the 3 youngest was Tuesday.
2 years ago






1 comment:
Congrats to Christan. It is weird to think you have a collegfe student! It looks like you guys have a had a fun filled summer. I am happy for you!
Post a Comment