Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tuesday night, May 25, 2010 - Court of Honor

Tuesday evening there was a Court of Honor at church.  Christian had already packed most of his clothes so he was not wearing his Scout shirt.  He received his On My Honor award which is one of our church's awards to Scouts. 

Here is  picture of the scout leaders.


Here is a picture of Christian getting ready to lead the closing song.  I was so caught up in the presentation of the actual award he received that I forgot to take a picture so I resorted to taking a picture of him getting ready to lead the song.  He is laughing at me.



No comments:

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!