Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Time Mowing the Lawn

When your 17-year-old brother moves to NY for the summer then it becomes your chore to mow the lawn.  Heather is not happy about it but that's life.  I mowed lawns when I was her age (uphill both ways!).  I will say that our mower is self-propelled and I was unable to enjoy that luxury when I first learned to mow.



4 comments:

Amber said...

Of course it was uphill both ways!! Heather might enjoy the lawn mowing experience better with headphones! I liked to make cool patterns in the grass, but maybe I shouldn't be giving her any ideas!??!

Kerri said...

I'm with Amber. Heather will love it, in time...I'm STILL the lawn mower in our family :)

Sarah said...

I'm a little jealous. I kind of miss working in the garden.

Stace said...

Amen to the mowing of lawns. We have mowed many lawns in our younger days, I have to say.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!