Friday, October 24, 2008

Moving Time

We are relocating to Illinois. Starting tomorrow I will not have internet access at a home of my own until the movers show up with my computer (and all the rest of our stuff) on November 3rd. And even then, we'll need a few days to get set up. I'll get back to blogging as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Amy said...

we love y'all - enjoy Chicago for us.

Tanners said...

what a great blog. good luck with the move! your children have grown up so much. i am so glad you guys are doing so well.
nicolina

Anonymous said...

The neighborhood won't be the same without you guys. Enjoy your new house and keep in touch.

Roberta said...

Okay! You've had enough time getting settled! I am ready for some pics of that new house!

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!