Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Colors - Oct. 14, 2008

Fall is my favorite season. Here in the Hudson Valley the trees are especially beautiful. I think I'm driving my kids nuts because I keep pointing out beautiful trees to them and reminding them that people come from all over the world to see the Fall colors here where we live. Of course, this also reminds us that we will miss this when we move to Illinois. I'm sure it will be very pretty there too. They do have lots of trees.

This is the view into the backyard from my bedroom window. Not all the trees have turned yet.

The next 2 pictures are a tree at the park a couple blocks from my house. Right now when the sun shines on this tree it looks like it's on fire.


Geoffrey and Brian playing in the leaves.

2 comments:

Stace said...

The trees are magnificant. I love fall! I wish I could be there hiking with 'Grandpa' also. Heather's hair looks great. She is really growing up.

Roberta said...

Wow that is truly amazing. I am going to post that pic on my blog. I forgot ho beautiful NY is.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!