Friday, February 18, 2011

Feb 12, 2011 - First Church Dance

Those of you who are older I am sure you remember your first dance.  Well, Heather has been to a couple school dances but this was different.  Having turned 14 in January she was now old enough to attend "Super Saturday."  For those who don't know - Super Saturday is a once a month activity (usually a dance) for all the 14 - 18 year olds in the church youth groups in the area.  Here is Heather ready to go. 
 
 


2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! I remember my first church dance. It was so exciting! I can't believe you're already able to go...CRAZY! Hope it was fun.

Stace said...

very pretty outfit. hope it was a fun dance for her.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!