Saturday, May 8, 2010

May 3, 2010

Got to visit with Brent's dad who just had hip replacement surgery.  He's doing great!



After my visit with Brent's dad I went downtown to the new Deseret Book flagship store.  I really enjoyed shopping there and probably spent more than I should but we don't have access to a big store that sells that stuff back at home in Illinois.  After that I went to my sister Stacie's home and was lucky enough to have my nephews Daniel Stratford and Bryce Anderson stop by for a quick visit.  We were able to convince Daniel to perform a couple of his songs for us.  




Had a wonderful dinner with both my sisters and their families.  Here are all the kids.

No comments:

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!