Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Pictures from April 22, 2010

Brian had a VERY fun day on Apr 22nd.  Not only did he get to go to work with Dad all morning.  He got to spend the afternoon in downtown Chicago with mom.  Mom drove in and met he and dad at dad's office.  Then all 3 of us went out to lunch.   

Here are Brent and Brian in the office.



After lunch Brent went back to work and Brian and I hit the town.  Brent's office had given all the kids passes for the water taxis so off we went to take a water taxi ride.  Brian asked me if they were yellow.  As I had never ridden one before I told him I didn't know.  Well, sure enough, they are taxi yellow.   Here we are waiting to get on the water taxi.


Now we are on the water taxi.  Of course he had to explore the boat from stem to stern.  We rode it to the Michigan Avenue stop.  For those who don't know Michigan Ave is the place to shop 'til you drop.


After we got off at our stop.  This butterfly landed right in front of us.



We went to the Lego store.  I am sorry if you get bored with all the pictures we took but the Lego store was awesome.  We both had fun.  This "man" is sitting on a bench in front of the store.



The water taxi we rode back was a different kind of boat.  This was the warning in the front.  Where do you think Brian sat or stood the entire ride?
He was very disappointed that he didn't get wet.  Not even a little splash.  Oh well, maybe next time.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm definitely going to have to visit the Lego Store when I visit Chicago!!! A very fun day INDEED!!!

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!