Sunday, April 4, 2010

Apr 4, 2010 - Happy Easter!

The Easter Bunny brought everyone a new church outfit (he does it every year) and lots of candy. We also did an egg hunt.  We had 156 plastic candy filled eggs which we hid outside all around our house.  The kids has a blast finding all the eggs.  There's 1 egg we just could not find though.  I guess a squirrel is in for a treat.  Unfortunately I don't have any pics from the egg hunt.  I was having so much fun hiding the eggs and then watching the kids try to find them that it didn't even occur to me to take pictures until it was too late.  Oh well, at least I have the following pics.


3 comments:

Stace said...

Those jelly beans look good. I wish I had taken pictures this morning. My kids had such a blast. We did not have many eggs as you guys though. That is so cool! Their outfits look great. My kids all got baskets with chocolate bunnies, books, peeps, gum, CTR rings, and different stuff like a soccer ball, some church clothes and crocs, etc., But their favorite thing they all got was zhu zhu pets. They have been playing with them all day. Glad there is no church meetings to go to today!

Kerri said...

looks like the Easter bunny has good taste.

Amber said...

Loaded baskets for sure. I'll take those jelly beans, though. Did you get an after (they were dressed)shot?

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!