Another year another Pinewood Derby. We had our Derby on Saturday, January 9th. Brent figured it out and he's got 3 more Pinewood Derbys to go but 4 more cars to make. Geoffrey tied with the skateboard car for 2nd place. The Army camouflage car came in 1st place. Geoffrey and all the boys had lots of fun. He named his car "The Shadow". They let family members make cars if they wanted and then use the track to run races after the derby was over. One of the moms made a ballerina slipper car. I took a couple pictures of it. It's one of the cutest pinewood derby cars I've ever seen.
2 years ago



4 comments:
i love the slipper! she should sell them to pine wood derby moms.
I can't wait til Zach's in Scouts and can do fun things too.
The pinewood derby is the best event of the year! Those cars look fast and fun.
Those are great cars. Looks like a lot of fun. Someone did a great job with decorations and organizing it.
Post a Comment