Friday, January 15, 2010

Another Teenager!

Jan 13, 2010 - Heather's 13th birthday!  Here are some pictures from our little family only birthday party for Heather.  (This weekend is the party with some of Heather's friends.)  Since she's 13 now her presents were a necklace, earrings, jewelry box, eye makeup, money, clothes, and the last 3 books of a series she started reading.  She got a bracelet from her Grandma and Grandpa - which, by the way, she LOVES.  She is excited to finally be able to start wearing makeup.









5 comments:

Annie said...

How fast time flys by. I still think of Heather as a primary girl! I want to see some make up wearing pictures!

Amber said...

Heather caught the bouquet at our wedding six years ago at age 7! Wow!! Time flies. Happy birthday girl!!! Congrats on the eye makeup although I think you are a beauty without it! Love from Utah.

I guess 13 candles does make lighting them a little tricky..like the flame thrower!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!

Roberta said...

Happy Birthday! Tell her I am mailing her present today! It has taken some time because I am making it! I am excited for her to wear make up! Great rule. What did she pick for her birthday dinner? Portello's?

Stace said...

I love seeing her in all these pictures. SHe is beautiful.

Ben and Linda Lee said...

Happy Birthday to Heather! As soon as Lydia saw the picture she wanted to sing happy birthday. Another teenager crazy

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!