Brent got 4 free tickets to the Chicago Bulls game. Our nephew, James Bingham, was in town visiting so he got to come along with me, Brent and Christian. Heather is the only member of our family to have already been to a Bulls game since we moved here so she stayed home and babysat Brian and Geoffrey. We were in row 9 - AWESOME seats! It was lots of fun. Brent even got a free Bulls baseball hat. It was dropped right on his lap from a large blimp like Bull balloon that was driven (via remote control) around. It's too bad the Bulls lost. They played the Oklahoma City Thunder. Took these pictures with my cell phone.
2 years ago








2 comments:
Looks fun. I love NBA games. And it looks like you had GREAT seats! I see Stacie has not commented yet. Are you giving her a hard time?
Stacie commented on my last post...unlike my other sister. I was giving her more time for this one. =)
Post a Comment