Monday, September 14, 2009

Brian's First Football Game - Sept 12, 2009

Brian had his first football game this past weekend. His team is the Bengals. Here they are ready to run out to start the game.


Brian is #83 (when they have their helmets on they all look the same)



One of the moms made a pennant for each boy on the team. Very impressive work.



Heather hiding from the camera.


Brent helping out - he's the tall, dark and handsome one in the navy blue shirt. =)

They ended up losing 14-0, but they were first and goal when time ran out. We were all there to cheer and it was a fun family activity.

2 comments:

Stace said...

I loke the pendants. I saw this post before, but forgot I have not left a comment yet. It is so fun to see Brian in uniform for football.

Stace said...

I like the pennants.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!