Our housing development held an Easter Egg Hunt. The weather cooperated and we had fun. Brent biked over with Heather, Geoffrey and Brian. Christian drove over (he needs to log more driving time) with me.
Geoffrey with the Easter Bunny
Brian with the Easter Bunny
Lots and lots and lots of eggs - Geoffrey was disappointed that it wasn't more of a hunt.
Waiting to start
Heather
and they're off.....
Heather was too old to do the hunt - she had fun on the sidelines
This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!
3 comments:
I love that last pic of Heather. The grass is so green. It should have been illegal for your kids to bring such big bags to collect all those eggs!
I can only imagine the mad dash for eggs on such a lovely day. ready, set, goooooooo! great family picture.you all look terrific!
I love how the sun is shining.
Post a Comment