My dad took the kids hiking and took these pics with his cell phone. First they went to Kent Falls in Kent, CT. Here are Geoffrey, Heather, Brian and Christian. You can see the Falls in the background. They had tons of fun and Brent and I had a few hours to ourselves which was also really nice.

Heather





Here's the stone church - you can see why it's called that. Was too dark inside to take any pics but here's Heather out in front.











2 comments:
Those pics are so amazing. Imagine what it looks like with everything green and all of the leaves on the trees! My fav. pic is of Brian standing on the tree limb with his camoflauge pants. He looks like he has legs up to his neck! So where did you end up going for lunch?? Maybe dad will take my kids there too so Steve and I can have a break! lol!
I wasn't with them. They brought drinks and snacks with them and then stopped at a Wendy's on their way home in the late afternoon.
Post a Comment