Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pajama Day at School

Hello. Yesterday, Nov. 12th, Geoffrey and Brian had pajama day at school. Here is a picture of them dressed and ready to go to school.

They wanted me to take another picture with "silly faces"
I would have to say that these two have really transitioned well into their new school. They keep talking about how much they like it. I am really relieved.

2 comments:

Roberta said...

At least you still have an awesome fireplace!

Mariel said...

You're house is so cute! Look at all the nice trees! They are hard to come by in Utah. My hubby actually went on his mission there...and Missouri. I can't believe how much your kids look like you...it's awesome. It's fun spying on your family.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!