Thursday, September 6, 2012

July 17, 2012

We continued our NY visit.  Earlier that morning I went into Boonville and stopped at a small grocery store and also did laundry at the laundromat.  While strolling the aisles in the grocery store I came across their selection of magazines. I started to laugh out loud.  I am sure the others in the store were wondering what was wrong with me.

Later that morning we all went into town (Old Forge, NY) and walked up and down the main street checking out all the shops.  Always lots of fun.

Brian and Grandpa in front of the Old Forge Hardware Store

Hans and Geoffrey

one of these days I am going to buy a wooden bear and bring it home


Wouldn't one of these look cute by my front door?


We LOVE White Lake!!!

Geoffrey and Brian trying on Cowboy hats

Geoffrey taking a break and having some cold root beer

Brian also taking a break

Heather in the "Life is Good" store

Geoffrey, Heather, Brian


I LOVE the look on Heather's face in this picture

No comments:

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!