Monday, May 14, 2012

Raingutter Regatta - May 8, 2012

And I'll huff, and I'll puff, and I'll blow....my boat to the end faster than you!!!  Brian participated in his 2nd Cub Scout Raingutter Regatta and had lots of fun.  He won his first few races but then lost to the eventual champion.  He didn't feel bad about that at all.  Here are lots of pictures.
Brian's boat "The Hulk"


all the boats - it always amazes me how creative some people are

a "Hunger Games" boat - painted around the outside edge it says "May the odds be ever in your favor."

Viking boat

On your mark.  Get set.  Go!







Brian getting his awards at the end of the night - He earned his Bear rank and a couple arrow points.

pinning on the Mother's pin



No comments:

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!