Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pinecone Caroler Choir

I am in charge of the decorations for my church's Relief Society Christmas Party.  The theme is "the music of Christmas."  I put out a request asking if anyone had Christmas caroler figurines and got no response so...I made my own.  They're pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I can hardly wait to use them.


4 comments:

Kerri said...

GET OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Where did you find the idea!! WOW! Good job! I'm excited too!

Stephanee said...

Thanks Kerri. Janet saw them on Pinterest and I took it from there.

Stace said...

Those are so awesome! What did you use for their heads?

Joseph Erickson said...

Love these!! So cute

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!