Saturday, November 26, 2011

Home Improvemement Projects - Nov 25, 2011

I mentioned to my mom that I intended to re-upholster my kitchen chairs and before I knew it we had gone out and gotten the necessary supplies and within a few hours we were done.   I never even had a chance to take a picture of what they looked like before we got started because my dad so quickly had the old seats and covers off the chairs.


My dad also worked on a hiking stick for Brian.  (Christian and Geoffrey already have one.)


Finished.

1 comment:

Ben and Linda Lee said...

What fun!! I would have had fun doing the upholstery project with you. It looks like you had so much fun.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!