Here are some pictures that I forgot about. I took them with my cell phone and just realized today that I never uploaded them into my computer.
May 17th - Here is Brian eating his favorite snack - sliced up cucumber with oil, vinegar and garlic salt
May 21st - Here is the ceremony where Waubonsie High School received it's Grammy Award - they sure have an awesome music program and Heather will be part of it this August.
After the Grammy award ceremony Heather performed as part of the 8th grade orchestra (the in-coming Freshmen)...you can't really see her but she's in there.
Jun 16th - Concert in the Park - it was just me, Brent, Geoffrey and Brian and we had fun. It was country music which is not our favorite but that didn't matter because the band still sounded good and there was beautiful weather.







No comments:
Post a Comment