Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cub Scout Day Camp - Jun 28, 2011

Brent and I took our turn and chaperoned for one day at Cub Scout Day Camp.  Brian and 7 other boys from his Pack were there.  The weather was perfect and we had lots of fun.  Here are lots of pics.
 
Brent - helping out
 
Scout Hats
 
 
 
 


Lunchtime
 
 
Lunch is done and we're about to start our next activity

Me with my phone out so that I can take a picture at a moment's notice
 


Den Flag


BB Gun Shooting - always a favorite activity
 
 


Last activity of the day - some very tired Scouts
  
 

1 comment:

Stace said...

Nice. I miss the days at Hackett Hill.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!