The title for this particular post caught my attention!! Good luck Brian! Also I havent' been on your blog for some time it feels like and loved LOVED looking at the wonderful costumes and beautiful YW especially, Heather. Valerie loves to watch our wedding video and always asks who caught the bouquet. She remembers Heather! Wow..and you were only eight then. I would've loved to be to Brian's baptism and see all the great decorations and eat all the yummy treats, even with spiders. Thanks for all the updates. Enjoy your new Maple tree!! Love you all.
This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!
2 comments:
Way to go Brian!!! Good luck on Saturday! Look up the Superbowl Shuffle on You Tube for goodluck (the Bears, you know)
The title for this particular post caught my attention!! Good luck Brian! Also I havent' been on your blog for some time it feels like and loved LOVED looking at the wonderful costumes and beautiful YW especially, Heather. Valerie loves to watch our wedding video and always asks who caught the bouquet. She remembers Heather! Wow..and you were only eight then. I would've loved to be to Brian's baptism and see all the great decorations and eat all the yummy treats, even with spiders. Thanks for all the updates. Enjoy your new Maple tree!! Love you all.
Post a Comment