What a fun day we had on Saturday Oct 16th. It was Brian's birthday. Brian had a football game in the morning. His baptism in the afternoon (in our church you are baptized when you are 8 years old) and a birthday party in the late afternoon and early evening. By the end of the day we were all completely exhausted because we had so much fun all day. Grandpa was here visiting which made it even more fun. There are LOTS of pictures.
Ready to be baptized
Party time!
We had all our Halloween decorations up for the party but I am particularly proud of Mr. Bottle Bones. It took about 8 or 9 empty gallon size milk jugs. My dad and I did this together. It was not easy but it was fun and I think Mr. Bottle Bones looks great.
Brent made aebleskiver and these fruit salads were served as a side dish. Everyone seemed to enjoy the food.
All party guests who wanted could carve a pumpkin. I especially love this young man's t-shirt. It says "I (heart) Mormon Girls"
some of the finished products
watching a movie as they unwind at the end of the party

2 comments:
How fun. Mr. bottle Bones is more than good, he's AWESOME!! I love that idea!!!
That Bottle Bones is awesome! I love seeing all the pictures of the baptism and party. Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment