We have had lots of fun this Summer. Heather, Geoffrey and Brian continue to play and learn tennis. This is the last week of that. Geoffrey and Brian took 2 weeks of swimming lessons. We also spent lots of extra time cooling off in the pool during these very hot months of June and July. We've enjoyed going to the movies: Shrek, Prince of Persia, Karate Kid, Eclipse, Toy Story 3, Despicable Me. For Geoffrey's birthday he chose, instead of a party, to bring a friend to an amusement park. He ended up choosing a water park. We even splurged and rented a private cabana for the day. We all had a wonderful time. We've put in a small garden and we've already harvested jalapenos and cucumbers. The tomato plants are taller than me (I know...that's not saying much). I think they aspire to be small trees. We've done a picnic at the park with friends. One evening Brent and I ended up having an unplanned late night date - dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe. Heather just finished a season of softball. She had fun playing and we had fun cheering from the sidelines.
Here are a few pictures from softball:


1 comment:
Love all the pics! I haven't looked in forever! My blog is down and I just can't figure it out. I may just have to do a new one!
Post a Comment