Brent went on a week-long business trip to Las Vegas a couple weeks ago. He attended a conference. He stayed at THEhotel.
In THEhotel they have THEcafe, THElounge, THEgym and THEbathhouse (a spa). Brent stayed in a room described as THEsuite. What I thought was so hilarious that I made Brent take a picture was THEtp:
At the end of the conference he got to see Roger Daltry of The Who in concert and also The Goo Goo Dolls. At this point I was a bit jealous but I'm glad he had one night of fun. Usually all he does on business trips is go back to his room and work work work.




1 comment:
Thanks for sharing THetrip info. We are about three hours from Las Vegas. So pretty close but not quite close enough. It still would have been fun to see him though. The concerts sound pretty cool too.
Post a Comment