Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Activities

We had a Primary Halloween Party at church this afternoon. Here are Geoffrey and Brian. Geoffrey is a skeleton pirate - think Pirates of the Caribbean when they turn into skeletons in the moonlight. Brian is Stitch from the Disney movie "Lilo & Stitch".


Here is our Wizard Bishop and his first counselor Zorro.


Here I am as a NY Yankee with Geoffrey and Brian.


Our good friend Quincy is a bat.


Our other good friend Lincoln is the Knight.


After the party we went home and carved our pumpkins. Christian chose to just draw a face on his pumpkin. I think he just didn't want to deal with the mess of cleaning out his pumpkin.







Here are the boys all dressed up and ready to trick-or-treat. Christian took the boys and Heather went with a friend so Brent and I got to stay home and answer the door.


Now Heather is in the picture. She's a spider witch.


Here is Heather with her friend Nicole.


Our pumpkins

2 comments:

Roberta said...

The spider witch is AWESOME! Did she come up with that herself? I love the way they are all posing together. So in character.

Amber said...

Great costumes!!! I totally get the dead pirate and stitch is awesome!!!
Your children get bigger and bigger with each post I swear! You house was hopping this Halloween.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!