Heather and Christian are both playing church basketball right now. There's a girl's team and a boy's team. They play against teams from other congregations in the area. One of the rules is that if you're on a High School team you can't play on the church team. It's supposed to be all in fun but of course it still gets very competitive (especially with the boys!). I enjoy seeing the more skilled players include the unskilled players and try to make sure that all get their chance to handle the ball or try to score a basket. Games are every Saturday. Yesterday I took a few pics of Heather and Christian. Heather's team won their game easily. Christian's game was a nail biter all the way to the end. They ended up winning by one point with a basket that was made in the last 3 seconds. It was exciting to watch.
2 years ago

2 comments:
Wow, church gyms really do all look the same.
Hello. I was just thinking of you. It looks like your family is doing well. I really loved church ball when I was a youth! Miss you guys. Annie
Post a Comment