Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Saturday

What a day we had yesterday. Heather and Christian had church basketball playoff games. The girls team won both their games and will play in the championship game in a couple weeks. The boys won their first game but lost their second so they will play for third place.

Here is our girls team gathered in a group. They made their shirts Friday night.

Here is Heather. Her shirt says "F" for her nickname...Feather. Her number is 2.

Saturday night we had Geoffrey's Cub Scout Blue and Gold dinner. My mom and dad drove here on Friday to visit for a few days. Here they are at the dinner.

Brent and Brian

Geoffrey is wearing the cowboy hat. The theme for the dinner was Wild Wild West.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow! I don't even recognize all the kids, they've grown so much!! what fun you must be having.

Stace said...

I had no idea the parent were there! How fun!!! Tell them 'hi'.
Also, we got Luke's package and I am saving it for Thursday. I shaked it and it sounds exactly like what he wants. Thanks!

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!