Peanut Brittle - I made 36 containers of peanut brittle for Brent to hand out to his co-workers. I am sick of peanuts!
Here are all 4 kids on Christmas Eve. The few presents that are already under the tree are the ones the kids are giving to each other. Geoffrey pulled me aside and asked me if Dad and I had more presents to put under the tree. I told him he'd have to wait and see.
The one big family gift this year is an air hockey table and also a ping pong table top to put on top of it. Here is Brent starting to put it together. It took both of us a couple hours to do it. It was not easy but we did it.
Here is the tree at about 11:30pm on Christmas Eve. Brent and I are finally done getting everything ready. Consider this the "before" picture.
Geoffrey says thanks to Great Grandma for the scarf! (I was too late to get a picture of Brian with his.)
Mom and dad still had the hockey/ping pong present up their sleeves. Here they are coming down to the basement and seeing it for the first time.
Christian knew about the air hockey table because after it was put together it had to be lifted up and turned over onto its legs. It weighs 290 pounds. I could not lift half of it on my own. Christian had to help me with my half so he saw it on Christmas Eve. What he did not know about was the ping pong table top that could be put on the air hockey table. He came down to the basement expecting to see an air hockey table and saw a ping pong table instead. Brent and I really enjoyed the shocked look on his face.

2 comments:
You got some really good pictures here that seem to capture the moments. How fun... air hockey. Can't wait to play.
It's fun to check out your Christmas pictures. I can't believe you made that much peanut brittle!
Post a Comment