Sunday, March 10, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas.  We opened presents.  We had a delicious ham dinner and we didn't have to leave the house even once.  Those who wanted to could stay in their pj's all day.

Christmas Eve - we're ready

Everything is under the tree

here they come

Brian in front, Geoffrey and then Heather

Brian - stocking stuffers

Geoffrey - stocking stuffers

Brian - new slippers - he's very excited about them

Heather (and Stephanee in back)

Geoffrey

the garbage pile

Brian eating his Lindt chocolate Santa
Heather likes her new gloves
Heather - new One Direction music CD
Brian - our scientist

1 comment:

Stace said...

Catching up on your blog posts? Good for you. I was a little flustered with Christmas. Had to ask myself, "what day is it?" Hope all is well. I'm sad I don't blog anymore. I need to start adding pics to Facebook as a substitute.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!