Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Aebleskiver - Sunday, May 15, 2011

For reasons unknown to me our Stake had a General Priesthood Meeting at 7am (yes that's a.m. not p.m.) this past Sunday morning.  We invited all the YM, their dads, and their leaders over to have aebleskiver for breakfast afterwards as we don't have our regular church service until 1pm.  Brent makes DELICIOUS aebleskiver.  It was fun and I'm pretty sure that everyone left the house completely stuffed!

The Chef







Christian tried to avoid having his picture taken but I did sneak this one in.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I love those! I grew up eating them with my grandma who came from Denmark. It is a common food there. I inhereted her pan! It looks like everyone had a great time! Now I am hungry!

Stace said...

Oh... Aebleskivers... i want some too.

Amber said...

I finally found an aebleskiver pan at a second hand store and we had them with our girls! I was surprised that there were no leftovers. It's a great tradition! If Uncle Brent hadn't made them for the last family reunion I would still be naive...

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!