Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Break, Mar 26 - Apr 3rd

The kids had a week off of school so the the 3 youngest kids and I went to New York to visit family and friends.  While in NY we had lots of fun.  I didn't take as many pictures as I should've because I was usually having so much fun I would just forget. 

Brent stayed in Illinois.  He gets to fly out to UT in another week and drive home to IL with Christian.

This is Brian wearing my brother's "head gear" which is used as part of my brother's job. (would be a great Halloween costume)


A picture from inside my Grandmother's home - I've always loved this paint job!


Hudson River
 


 A visit with Aunt Alvina who will turn 91 next month!


A stop at the cemetery where some family members are.  The kids smiled for the camera out of habit but they all agreed that the cemetery is a gloomy place.  Heather commented that she doesn't want to be buried in a cemetery because they're such dreary places.  I wonder what she'll decide when she gets older.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Annie said...

It was such a great suprise to see you in NY. I am glad to hear you had a fun time!

Stace said...

WOw. I love all these pictures.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!