Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pinewood Derby - Dec. 3, 2010

This year, for the first time ever, we had 2 members of the family competing in the Pinewood Derby.  It was Brian's first Derby and Geoffrey's last.  They both had lots of fun.  Brent says he now only has 2 more Derby cars to make and then he's done for the rest of his life (but who's counting?).

Brian's car

Geoffrey's Car (an iphone)


 
 


Brian won 3rd place overall and Geoffrey got 3rd place for favorite design
 
 


I would just like to say that earlier this week I came down with pneumonia.  I was VERY sick.  Brent not only found the time to make the Pinewood Derby cars but he took care of everyone and everything else around the house as well as go to work everyday except one - when he took me to the Doc.  The kids also really stepped it up and were very self-sufficient and helpful.  What a family!

1 comment:

Amber said...

My vote...The I-phone car!That is the hippest car ever to show up on the pinewood derby circuit!!!

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!