Today was a very fun day. My parents and I went into downtown Chicago. We did the Willis (Sears) Tower first. None of us had enough nerve to actually walk out on "The Ledge." Mom and I put our toes out on it though. Then we met Brent for lunch and he took the rest of the day off and came with us to the Museum of Science and Industry. We took a tour of an actual German U-Boat while we were there. From there we went to the Grand Lux Cafe for dinner (don't have any pics from there) and then went home. We were able to get home before the kids had to be put to bed. A very good day indeed!
This first picture is of the elevator buttons in the Willis Tower.

2 comments:
You bunch of chickens! I wouldn't have done it either!!!! Isn't that funny? Because you KNOW nothing will happen to you!
Everyone looks so great. Glad the visit went well. Thanks for posting all the pictures.
Post a Comment