Thursday, December 17, 2009

Tea Rings, Tea Rings and more Tea Rings

Yesterday (Dec. 16th) I made 8 tea rings which will be used tonight as the dessert for the Relief Society Christmas Party. Well, 7 of them are for the party and 1 was for my family. It would've been too cruel to make all those tea rings and then not let the kids have some.

Yum! Yum!

3 comments:

Tanners said...

wow! you go girl!

Roberta said...

TORTURE! Do you enjoy doing that to me?

Amber said...

Could I get a recipe? I use the cookbook you gave us a ton!! Thanks for sharing and enticing me with those delicious looking tea rings! Merry Christmas!!!

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!