Heather is on a swim team this summer - the Oakhurst Orcas. Our housing development is called Oakhurst and the team is made up of kids from our development. They practice every morning M-F. It's Heather's first time being on a swim team. Here she is with her "warpaint" on.

She was in 4 races during this meet. She (and lots of the kids) writes what races she's in on her hand/arm with a sharpie. Her first race was race #5, a medley relay and she is to do freestyle, in lane 1. You get the idea. Her favorite stroke is breast.

It's over. We can go home now. Oakhurst won the meet. Their record is now 3-1.



3 comments:
Wow, that is so cool! I don't even really know how to swim. It's important for kids to know how to swim. Maybe Heather will be in the Olympics some day!
That is so cool. I am excited for her meets. She must be getting good since they practice so much.
Wow Heather! way to go. I loved being on the swim team in Middle and High school! I'm glad you are getting this experience! Love the war paint!!
Post a Comment