Saturday, May 2, 2009

Road Trip

My mother and her 2 sisters, Aunt Pam and Aunt Carol are on a road trip. They drove from NY to our house in Illinois on Thursday, April 30th. They visited with us all day yesterday. After the kids went to school Pam and Carol watched the movie "Twilight" for the first time and then we went shopping. We "saved" a lot of money shopping at an outlet mall. Then they treated all of us to a wonderful dinner of Chinese food. This morning they are continuing on their trip west. They will spend today and tomorrow driving to Bozeman, Montana to visit my cousin Bobby (Carol's son). Other stops will include my cousin Genevieve's home (Pam's daughter) in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho and the Utah homes of my sisters, Stacie and Roberta.

Diana and Pam loading the car - I still don't know how they made it all fit!



Diana programming the GPS

Carol, Diana, Pam

The Three Sisters

1 comment:

Stace said...

Thanks for the post. I can't wait for them to make it here. I was so bummed I couldn't Skype with you yesterday.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!