Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well, what a weekend we had! Christian went to his first "Prom." I put prom in quotes because it was not a school sponsored prom...it was a church sponsored prom. It was only for those 16-18 years old. According to Christian it was really nice and really fun.


Here they are in her front room. I meant to put this picture in a little farther down in this post but I forgot so here it is at the top. (It will only let me insert a picture at the top.)


Here's Christian in front of our house - ready to go pick up his date, Sarah.



Now we are in the front room of Sarah's house. She did a good job with the boutonniere.


Christian was glad that I advised him to get a wrist corsage. (No pins involved!)


Here they are posing so that parents can take pictures.





Heather had a busy Saturday night too. She had her first babysitting job that was not for a family member. She and a friend babysat 7 kids for a family from church. They had relatives visiting from out of town and between the 2 families there were 7 children. Heather said it went well and she is very pleased with the money she made. I was busy Saturday night only because I was Christian and Sarah's chauffeur. Brent had to be in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) all this past week and he did not get home until Sunday afternoon so he missed all the excitement. It sure is nice having him back.

2 comments:

Stace said...

WOw! Christian looks really handsome in his tux. His date is gorgeous. I love her hair and dress. Great pictures.

Ben and Linda Lee said...

What fun I just foudn your blog. It is so fun to see pictures of your family.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!