Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jan. 14, 2009

Geoffrey is "Star of the Week" at school this week. Today he got to show pictures of himself and his family to his class.


After explaining all the pictures he got to sit and answer his classmates questions.

Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Tatnall.

2 comments:

Roberta said...

I love when they spotlight the kids! It's so much fun for them!

Stace said...

His class looks so fun. I liked just seeing the room. Mia is getting spotlighted this next week. I already sent in a poster and all. I thought it was just a kindergarten thing, but I guess it will continue through all the grades maybe.

My Blog

This blog started as a way to let family and friends who don't live close to us see what was going on in our lives. It has also become a kind of family journal/scrapbook. Enjoy!